Church of S. Rocco

The sober nave with its pilasters dates back to 1717; to the right of the entrance a coeval holy water stoup.
Above the altar, an ornate canopy (late 1700s) with an older canvas applied to it depicting the Coronation of the Virgin.
Of note are the very elegant Neoclassical seats of the choir and two side doors, signed “Franciscus Galli e Soranea fecit anno MDCCXCV, Vincentio Campanini Huius Ecclesiae Archip”; by the same hand the organ case and the chancel, also by wish of Campanini in 1791.
There are also some embroidered vestments, provided by Campanini (before 1826).


Strada Borre, 38, S. Rocco – Busseto(PR)
Tel. 0524.930158